Sunday, October 11, 2009

Slow weekend

   When it's quiet at home, when you're tired of everything and just want to spend sometime alone.
    Enough of words, I love embroidery! In my doll's house there should be a lot of it - blankets, towels, tablecloths, curtains.
    I started with blankets for the bedroom on the second floor, I think I'll finish it in couple days. I got through some antique Russian ornaments of 18th century and here's the part of what I've done:




The ornament is easy, also I'm not sure if it would be on the bed or somewhere in the chests:)




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

Terry said...

Hi Victoria !!!
in my blog there is a awards for you!!!

niknik said...

Поздравляю с наградой! Все здорово!

Begoña said...

I love embroidery too, my dollhouse is full of it. BTW, I love the patron of yours!

Victoria said...

@Begoña: Thank you! I think embroidery makes the house very cosy, I'd love to make such blanket for my own real-size house:)

Gonda's miniaturen said...

Love your patron, nice thinks you make, greetings Gonda.

Victoria said...

Thank you, Gonda!

Sans said...

You make me want to sew again :). Haven;t done it for ages.