I always wanted to give it a try, so yesterday I took one of the clipart art nouveau ornaments. The result:
Not perfect. To my opinion - meh:)
But that's where I love practice, I found out some mistakes that I hope I won't make in the future - how to cut the pieces, choice of the right glue and finishing. Besides I was too lazy to trace the picture, so the edges are not good.
It was supposed to be one side of the bed for my roombox. The light border shouldn't be seen actually - I was planning it to be dark. Well, considering the first experience I'm not sure I'll use this one - I hope to make couple more to make sure it looks good for using with the bed.